Revenues and Benefits
Council tax, housing benefits and business rates for Horsham residents
Register to view your account online and find out about your benefits, council tax and business rates.
- when you’ll be paid
- your entitlement to Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support
- discounts and exemptions that have been granted
- payments that have been made (excluding today)
- your overall account balance
Benefits & Council Tax Support
Find information on available benefits and council tax support.
- support for people with low income
- how and when to claim
- where to find further help
- How to report a change of circumstances
Council Tax is set by a local authority to help pay for local services.
- how council tax works
- information about discounts and exemptions
- how to pay
- current charges
Business Rates (formally Non-Domestic Rates) are paid by the owners or occupiers of non-domestic properties.
- Information about discounts and expemptions
- How to pay
- Current charges