Fraud is not a crime without victims and it can affect the running of essential services. Incidents of fraud are reported through the Government website.
If you know of anyone cheating the system, please help us to end this crime by calling the National Fraud Hotline.
- Telephone: 0800 854 440 (English)
- Telephone: 0800 678 3722 (Welsh)
- Textphone: 0800 328 0512
You do not have to give us your name, just the details of the suspected fraud. The information you give will be treated confidentially and investigated fully.
Please provide as much information as you can such as:
- the individual’s name
- details of the suspected fraud
- a description of the individual named
- a partners name
- an employer’s name and address