Living elsewhere to provide personal care

This is for properties that are empty as the person liable for paying Council Tax lives away to provide care.

This is to provide care for any person due to any of the following:

  • old age
  • illness
  • disablement
  • past or present alcohol or drug dependence
  • past or present mental disorder

Living elsewhere to provide personal care online form

Class J Exemption: resident providing care elsewhere
  • Exemption
  • Reason of care
  • Property information
  • Tenure
  • Declaration

Apply by post

Please print and send to the address below.